Website Legal Disclaimers and Agreements
Therametric Technologies, Inc. (hereinafter “Therametric”) has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Therametric does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.
No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this website nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances.
We cannot and will not guarantee that this website is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential, or other) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this website, or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this site. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third-party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content thereon. Links to such third-party sites are not to be taken as an endorsement by Therametric of the third-party site, or any products promoted, offered or sold on the third-party site, nor that such sites are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. We cannot and do not take responsibility for the collection or use of personal data from any third-party site. In addition, we will not accept responsibility for the accuracy of third-party advertisements.
Therametric is an Indiana corporation with offices located at 9880 Douglas Floyd Parkway Noblesville, Indiana 46060.
Terms and Conditions
- Introduction. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred as the “Terms”) shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to as the “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these Terms, Therametric Technologies, inc. and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restriction provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
- Restrictions. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: (i) publishing any website material in any media; (ii) selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material; (iii) publicly performing and/or showing any website material; (iv) using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website; (v) using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website; (vi) using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity; (vii) engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website; (viii) using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- No Warranties. This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Therametric Technologies, Inc. makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the material contained on this website. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consulting or advice to you.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Therametric Technologies, Inc., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability under this contract, tort or otherwise, and Therametric Technologies, Inc., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
- Indemnification. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Therametric Technologies, Inc. from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Any provision of these Terms held invalid or unenforceable only in part or degree will remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable.
- Modification of Terms. Therametric Technologies, Inc. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
- Assignment. Therametric Technologies, Inc. shall be permitted to assign, transfer and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between Therametric Technologies, inc. and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understanding with respect to the same.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Indiana applicable to agreements made and to be performed entirely within such State, without regard to the conflicts of law principles of such State and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana. You further agree and consent to personal jurisdiction of the State of Indiana. Any and all grievances subject to the terms of this Agreement shall be heard in a competent court in Hamilton County, Indiana or the Southern District of Indiana. Legal action can only be brought by either Therametric Technologies, Inc. or you after sixty (60) days from receipt of written notice to the other party detailing the dispute and a good faith effort by each party to resolve the grievance as described above.